I'm a girl who loves him.
Oh yes, I love Jay Chou too, :D
went back to Ngee Ann Sec.
&& the first thing that came to my mind was..
what the heck am i doing back here for?
i don't know.
i thought most of Juliet would be back.
but only the usual few came.
silly memories playing back in my mind.
which was probably why i was less talkative.
wanted to take my cert and testi but heard only can take my cert.
so decided to not take it today.
my gawd.
it looks more like a construction site than to a school.
its beyond recognisable.
anyways..
took some pictures of my "Juniors"
(which i can hardly recognise)
sec 1's doing push-ups.
oohs...
ahhs...
sorry im a saddist.
just had to take another one.
You're such a bad liar,
you know that?
Your middle name is bullshit and I've heard it all before.
Just leave me alone this time.
And maybe;
some people weren't meant to stay in our lives forever.
Just passing through to teach us a lesson.
I'm friends with alot of guys.
I have girlfriends too but mostly guys
because girls will stab you in the back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w45VmMyoppM