A hug can turn your day around.
It's like an emotional heimlich.
Someone puts their arms around you,
and they give you a slight squeeze.
And all of your fear and anxiety come shooting out of your mouth.
And you can finally breathe again.
When I see you,
the world stops.
It stops and all that exists for me is you
& my eyes staring at you.
There's nothing else.
No noise,
no other people,
no thoughts or worries,
no yesterday,
no tomorrow.
The world just stops,
and it is a beautiful place,
and there is only you.
Just you,
and my eyes staring at you.
When you're gone,
the world starts again,
& I don't like it as much.
I can live in it,
but I don't like it.
I love when time stops.
It's the best freaking thing.
I've ever known or ever felt,
the best thing,
and that is why I stare at you.
The world is full of goodbyes.
You probably meet a new one every day,
but that never makes it any easier.
i hope you know that u're not forgotten.
i update once a blue moon.
so i guess today's a blue moon eh?
=.=
♥ 10:27 PM