whoa long time didn't blog alr.
the previous one was random.
wanna know why I've not been blogging?
BLAME;
basketball training, that's why!
training has been getting a hell lot tougher lately.
to train up our stamina,
coach has been making us
run and run and run and run and run...
competition is like in less than 7 weeks away!
zomg!
so exciting right?!?!
:X
after every training feel like collapsing on to the bed,
sleep and never wake up.
but have to tahan &
try to figure out how to do the damn bank reconciliation.
so much more complicated compared to secondary school!
ANDDDDDDD,
i finally managed to finally understand it TODAY!
everyone say YAY!
=)
going back to Ngee Ann Secondary school tmr morning.
and then after which heading off for class BBQ.
hope it's gonna be fun.
:D
that's all i guess.
whenever a memory pops into your head,
you always have to wonder.
how many more times will I be able to remember that?
will I ever remember that again?
how many times can you revisit a memory?
♥ 8:34 PM