YAY!
I've got my contact lenses.
&& I've finally somehow managed to get it in.
after countless of tries...
its so freaking hard to get it in,
cause i like to blink blink blink.
:)
kinda uncomfortable like somethings in my eye.
oh well,
anyone wanna volunteer help me with putting on?!
buahahahas.
cause I'm pretty sure
I'll take a long time time to put it on by myself.
started on my BCM project.
only 3 slides done.
so i think another 8 more slides to be done?
around there i guess.
hopefully can make it in time before the deadline.
hmm.
that's about it.
*please take care && drink more water!
my turn to nag =X
*thinking*
I don't know why I fell in love with you.
Maybe it was your smile.
Maybe it was your laughter.
Or maybe it was just the fact that you were there
when the rest of the world
wasn't.
♥ 7:54 PM