i wonder how many ppl share the same problem as me.
you want to wholely trust someone but,
somehow the person manages to let you down.
it really sucks, to have to wait for hours.
(all by myself)
you probably dont get it cause,
i've never let you wait for me for hours.
i'm not as patient as i was before,
i think i've done enough waiting.
i tire and give up easily.
you said you feel like you're begging me like a ***.
if it's so wei qu ni then DONT CALL.
because it happens one time,
it makes me feel like...
"shit no, it's happening again. was i right to believe u?"
it just automatically sets my trigger off,
&I wish you knew how I felt.
I wish you knew.
sidetracking from all that,
smthg i really wanna watch
.
..
...
....
.....
......
........
...........
..............
..................
.....................
...........................
AVATAR!
well, everyone's been raving about how great the movie is...
so i'm really hyped to watch it!
anyone wanna watch it with me? ((;
Happy 14monthsary.